Thursday, March 22, 2012

How to Start your Life Intelligently.

It's been literally a month since I've posted.  I've been busy with my grandmother.  She fell and I've been having to take on most of the care.  I figured I'd post again since I had some free time.  This will be some advice on how to live your life to the fullest easily and logically.  I'm going to say now, most of you won't agree with this, and I don't give a shit.  These are all pretty good ideas.  I've talked to my dad's mom who's been doing finances since she was young, and even she agrees.  I'll start this off with saying that if you're just starting out in the world, you'll want to stay with your parents for a couple of years.  I know most of you are like ME WANTZ OUT NAOOO, but you'll want to stay with them or someone else for a while up until you get a good, stable job.  Next, you'll want to get a job that offers a nice pay or good perks.  After you've gotten yourself set up and have a decent amount of money saved up, then if you want to look for another job, it might be a good idea.  Another thing you'll want to do is start a blog with adsense.  Google will pay you around $.05 USD for each click, and send you the money when you reach $100 USD.  This is a good way to get a bit of money just by writing about something you enjoy doing, anyway.  Just write about whatever you enjoy doing, and you'll be getting quite a bit of money.  Tell your friends to check it out., tell them to tell their friends to check it out, have your friends tell their friends to tell their friends to check it out.  You get the point, I'm not going into further into this never-ending chain.  But just find something you like and write.  If you like playing games, write stuff on your favourite games, or even do a game testing type of thing.  Make a youtube account and link it to your blog and vice versa.  It'll be a good way to get more views on both of them, bumping your thread up, and getting you even MORE views.  Sounds good, eh?  Now, this is all the advice you'll need, the rest is up to you.

No comments: