Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The reason

The reason I haven't been posting too much lately is because I've been getting kind of busy and tired.  I've been working on websites, levelling on games, I've been going out a lot, and so on.  It was Mardi Gras yesterday, which was fun.  I didn't go to any parades this year, but I did go to the one yesterday before it started to talk to the band since I haven't seen them since before I went home schooled.  It was nice to see them again.  Again, I don't really have too much to talk about since everything's been calm lately around where I live and I haven't really though of any complaints or grievances.  I'm getting back into paper craft, though, which is nice.  I've found a lot of good patterns off of an image board, and those have been really fun to make.  I don't really have much else to talk about, so I'll end this one here.

No comments: