Monday, February 13, 2012

Nature's a pretty disgusting thing sometimes.  It really is.  If you don't believe me, get an outside pet and don't feed it yourself.  You'll see it doing a lot of odd things at points.  I was just outside smoking and I saw my cat playing with what I thought was a mouse.  It was a bird.  I never would have thought a cat, which is kind of stuck to the ground for the most part, would be able to catch something that could fly.  Well, I left it to do its thing and eat.  I walked by again and I saw it chewing...  It ate the bird's head.  I found that pretty funny for one reason or another, but that's what nature is.  Animals eating each other to live.  My cat eats grass now and again, and it goes to my neighbour's house when it's hungry and there aren't any mice, lizards, or apparently birds around to eat and my neighbour feeds it.  We don't feed it because we can't afford to, but the neighbour feeds the cats that kind of walk between our house and her's.  There are three cats, I think, and about five kittens.  But, that's nature.  It's not this gorgeous thing all the time.  Sometimes it's pretty fucked up, if you ask me.  But, I have to admit, we've been having a lot less mice since that cat showed up.  We haven't even needed mouse traps lately, which is amazing if you ask me.  I love nature, it saves us money.

No comments: