Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's day

Yesterday was Valentine's day as most of you should know.  Personally, fuck this holiday.  It may have started as a good holiday for couples to get together and show their love for each other.  It's now become a day for girls to make the transition into whoredom and to get free chocolate.  It's been statistically proven that condom sales go up in the week before Valentine's day, and the morning after pill and pregnancy tests go up the week after.  I find this sad, in all honesty.  Especially since most of the United States is Catholic, and most of them are also unmarried.  It goes against their own beliefs in, yet another, stunning example.  I'm running out of stuff to write, in all honesty.  If someone could give me a website that has weird news or blogging topics, I'd love it if you'd give it to me.

No comments: