Friday, February 3, 2012

Spending

Not exactly sure what's wrong with people in America these days, but they're idiots with their money.  Credit cards are stupid for a reason or two.  Usually with credit cards they're spending money they don't have on things they don't need.  It's pretty stupid if you ask me.  Especially considering  most of the stuff they spend it on should be bought with cash.  Thanks to other moronic spending decisions they're spending over two THOUSAND dollars is things they don't need to spend on.  Text messaging, fast food joints, expensive ass gifts for other people that the person doesn't need.  Who the hell needs a $200 pair of shoes?  Get a $20 pair from a discount store and move on with your life.  They do the same thing and the $20 pair will probably last you longer, anyway.  I got a $20 pair of shoes and wore them for two years.  They were broken everywhere and had holes in them, but I wore them anyway.  In fact, they had to buy me another pair to get me out of them.  They're the name-brand of the shoes I had before, though.  These managed to get holes way before the other ones, though.  Like I said, cheaper is better.  Another thing is eating at fast food joints.  What is wrong with people today?  It costs the average family about $1000 a year.  It costs you your health and your money.  People are fuckin' goofy.  I have no end for this, so I'll sign off here.

1 comment:

MynameisEarl said...

And it's Valentine's Day in a few days as well.