Thursday, November 24, 2011

Views on the sexual offenders list and sex.

     Okay, I think the people on the sex offenders list should be revised as to who's on it.  I know people who were nineteen and had sex with a sixteen year old girlfriend and wound up on the list because the parents found out.  I think that's honest crap.  Personally, I don't believe in having sex before you're eighteen, but I still think if a sixteen year old consents to have sex with a nineteen year old, the nineteen year old should go to jail, yes, but they shouldn't be on the sex offenders list.  There's a difference in having sex with a sixteen year old and having sex with a nine year old.  The sixteen year old has the mindset and knowledge of what sex is.  The nine year old doesn't.  I personally think once the kid gets to high school it should be jail time if they have sex with an eighteen year old (jail time for the eighteen year old) but I think it should be lesser than someone who's had sex with a nine year old.  I think this because the high school kid knows what sex is and knows what it can bring.  They know that they can say no.  If they have sex with the person and they break up it's their own fault.  But because they had sex and they wound up breaking up the older person gets put on the sex offenders list for the rest of their life.  I mean, I personally think that's crap.  If you have an opinion and you can post it intelligently, do so.  Any arguments presented in an unintelligent manner will be trolled hard and disregarded by me.  Post them in the comments section.

No comments: