Saturday, November 26, 2011

Well, I don't think I've posted about this yet.

      The day before thanksgiving I had a strange nightmare.  The girl I've been wanting to date for about a month now came to me in said nightmare and said, and I quote, ''Don't wake up, I don't want to die.''  It seems since I've gotten used of the normal nightmares my subconscious decided to start messing with me.  I've been having a lot of weird dreams lately, actually.  The first one I can remember that was recent was all of the kids at my school being shipped off to some school in another country.  I think it was either Russia or Sweden.  We wound up being put through a military training course.  The military school was attached to a Walmart somehow.

     In other news, my head's been screwing with me while I'm awake, too.  It's the time of the month where I spend 15 days having mental breakdowns.  Fun, no?  Turns out, my mood's affected heavily by the moon's cycles.  I spend 15 days feeling amazing,  then the next 15 my brain hates everything I do.  I hate my mind sometimes, but it's interesting.

No comments: