Monday, May 21, 2012

Gay marriage.

Now, this is a bit of a controversial topic, so I'm going to be blunt with it to the point of offending all of you.  I'm going to start this one off saying I don't care what you do in bed, just keep it away from my ears.  I don't want to hear about your sex life.  Be you homosexual, heterosexual, pansexual, polysexual, or zoosexual, keep it out of my mind.  I don't give a fuck.  But, I can't help thinking that the gays of this country will become a lot like the blacks.  Now, what do I mean by this, you ask?  Well, back when the slaves were still slaves, they wanted to learn.  They wanted to so much as to do it in private, knowing full well they might get killed for it.  Nowadays, most of the black people you see are idiots.  They have every right to learn, and these ancestors they don't shut up about fought for that right.  What are they doing with it now?  Nothing at all.  Did you notice that?  Most of the black people in this country barely get out of high school and never see a college classroom.  I know this isn't always the case, but it's the majority.  The gay people may turn out the same, who knows?  I mean, most straight couples don't even get married nowadays, and if they do it ends a few months or years later because they can't handle being committed.  So you wind up with a bunch of single welfare moms and dads looking to make a quick buck without working for it.  Now, some of them do work for it.  Hell, some of them don't even ask for welfare or food stamps.  I'm proud of these people.  They show will power.  They should be given a piece of cake or other sugary item of their choosing.  But, back on topic here.  Due to human nature, we always want more than what we have.  I can understand the marriage thing because, if you're not married, you have no legal rights to anything involving their death.  I know someone who got barred from his boyfriend of thirty years' funeral.  He couldn't go in because the parents of the boyfriend didn't like him.  But, oh well.  I still think marriage sucks in every way thinkable.  Most people just get married to get married.  Others get married to rich guys to steal their money when they divorce.  Why do you think the prenuptial agreement was made?  So, my whole thought on gay marriage is that it's going to go good for a couple years, then when the next few generations of homosexuals are going to come in, they're going to muck it up somehow.  But, what can I say, they're only human.

No comments: