Friday, May 25, 2012

Superficial Beauty

I've noticed something with girls lately.  Well, I've noticed it for a while, but that's beside the point.  What I've noticed was that they all think they're ugly.  Most of them aren't.  Then again, I have a theory about why they do this.  It's because they want to play the 'damsel in distress' act.  It's true for all girls.  I don't truly think a girl started off a self-esteem issue with other people saying she was ugly as no one ever tells anyone they're ugly any more.  They might say they have a 'severe appearance deficit', but they're not ugly nowadays.  I think it all started when they were young.  They saw all these girls in movies that did this, and they got a good boyfriend, so they started doing it.  The problem is, though, that they started to believe it.  The females you see that usually have the 'I'm beautiful' attitude are the ones who don't look as good as anyone else.  Ever notice that?  It's true.  Especially with fat black women.  They think they're the sexiest things on the planet.  That's why they're so fun to hang around with.  But to end this blog, I'll say this.  Girls, get over yourselves.  The 'low self-esteem' trick only works on guys who don't want to be with you for your personality, anyway.  This is because your personality, if you can call it that, is stupid.  It doesn't attract the kind of guys you all say you want, yet you never pay mind to until you've already been pregnant with three or four kids with four or five different guys.  Hyperbole is a wonderful thing, isn't it?

No comments: