Friday, September 14, 2012

People are Strange.

They had a story on my local news today about a man who went around kissing random people.  He wound up getting charged for assault.  What I don't understand is why he got charged for assault.  I've always thought that assault was a more serious thing.  You know, like rape, beating the shit out of people, and other things of that nature.  There are some people who would love to get kissed randomly on the street.  By anyone, for that matter.  I just don't understand why some people would get so offended by that sort of thing.  It's not like it would cause any sort of psychological trauma on anyone who doesn't already have some form of history of such trauma.  The only people it would really affect are people who were more sheltered growing up than I was, which is saying something.  This country is becoming a place of complete intolerance for anything that can even be remotely related to sex.  Which is just about everything in my mind.  You can relate anything to sex with less than six links between the two.  But good lord, people will always be strange.

No comments: