Monday, July 23, 2012

Action!

So, I'm pretty sure all of you have heard about the Batman shooting.  I'm sure most of you also know the details, so I'll focus more on a different side of it, the people's reactions.  I've heard a lot of them saying the usual ''Oh, poor them/poor families'' just like the rest of them have, so I won't focus on that part of it.  I saw someone I know on facebook and had a bit of respect for saying that it's Hollywood's fault that this happened.  I personally think this is complete bullshit.  I've been playing violent video games since I was young.  I played Steal a Bunch of Cars from age nine.  I haven't shot up a GameFlop yet, have I?  No, I haven't. I've been purposely killing characters on a life simulation game since I was eight, I haven't starved anyone to death, have I?  The part that saddens me more than the fact that people think like this is the sheer number of people who think like this.  If you're going to go out and kill a bunch of people because you saw a fictional character in a movie do it, you're sick in the head.  Your parents, or yourself, should have put you through therapy at a young age and kept you there.  Then again, that wouldn't do anything but get you put on some random medication that's probably a placebo anyway.  You people need to grow up and take a hammer to your third eye.  There's probably so much gunk on it that you'll need a jack hammer, though.

No comments: