Friday, July 20, 2012

Pointless

It seems to be all we are nowadays.  A good example is a relatively new invention I'd seen the other day.  It was a treadmill on bicycle wheels.  You run on the treadmill part and it turns the wheels.  Why would you even want this at all?  Why not just go jogging or running?  Think about it, you'll be losing some of the energy you put onto the treadmill to heat production.  You'll go slower with this thing than you would have if you'd just be running, so why get it?  Why not just go for a good, old-fashioned run?  Seems extremely pointless and stupid to me, and I do some pretty pointless things on a regular basis.  And I always thought recumbent bicycles were a waste of space.  This species continues to amaze me with the complete and utter pointlessness of the things that come out of our brains.  It's scary.

No comments: