Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ignorance

Okay, so I made a comment the other day about how I hate seeing all of the black guys around the ghetto wasting their natural talent as human beings and I got some shit for it.  They pointed out that, in so many words, white people do the same thing and then called me ignorant.  I'd like to point out that they singled out an entire race, as well.  What I'd also like to point out is that blacks gave us some of the best music I've ever heard.  They basically founded jazz, which rock and roll wouldn't exist if it weren't for.  They also gave us, most notably, the air conditioner and fifty uses for the peanut.  Including my favourite snack peanut butter.  Now, I'd also like to point out that the same person called me an idiot for a good hour straight because I dropped out of high school.  I'm sorry, but that's some bull as well, but I won't go too deep into that.  But I will say that it's pretty closed minded to call someone stupid simply because they didn't finish school.  Especially when you apparently don't know the English language better than your common four year old.  The really interesting thing about this was that the person wouldn't even allow me to speak without bringing it up.  Sounds fun, eh?  Oh well, I guess I can end this here as from here on I'd just be repeating myself redundantly and repeatedly.

No comments: