Wednesday, June 13, 2012

America's Young Obsession

Did you ever notice that America is obsessed with staying young?  I mean, it isn't just us.  I don't even think it started with us, honestly.  Regardless of all of that, we've made it as big as it is.  It also sickens me.  We're getting surgeries to remove every single sign of aging while we always say ''With age comes wisdom.''  Seems kind of contradictory to me.  We're also hiding our 'wisdom' with our own nation-wide stupidity.  I'm assuming this stems from our fear of being old and dying.  It's kind of sad, really.  We all know we're all going to die, why can't we just accept it?  It's not just the surgeries and the make up any more, either.  Women have been shaving their crotches for years, now.  Almost a century, I believe.  And now even guys are doing it.  Guys are shaving their arms, legs, faces, and in some cases even their crotches.  That's honestly kind of screwed up if you ask me.  I mean, what's the point?  There is none.  And I'm saying the same for females.  There's literally no use in shaving ANYTHING on your body.  It's pure aesthetics and stupidity.  I mean, I've never had sex, but it would seem to me that it would feel like you're fucking a girl who hasn't hit puberty.  And guys are supposed to be attracted to younger girls by nature since that's when they're just hitting puberty, but we're sentient beings now, it's time to move on with that.  I don't really have much else to say on this topic, really, so I'll drop this off here.

No comments: