Friday, June 15, 2012

People

People are beginning to piss me off.  Anyone else having this issue?  I mean, really, it's getting out of hand.  Girls lying, which is very common.  Old people thinking they can help with things they know nothing about, which is even more common.  I know I'll get flamed for that last sentence, but there are some old people who don't know everything.  In fact, most of them don't know anything, much less everything.  Here's an example.  My great grandmother has never smoked in her life, alright?  She told me today that the reason I smoked so much is because I smoke at night.  Everyone I know tends to smoke less at night, myself included.  I smoke one every few hours rather than every hour.  I'm not sure why, though.  But a non-smoker giving you advice on anything related to smoking is like someone who's 500 lbs giving you advice on how to lose weight.  Someone who's apparently never done what they're trying to advise you on, and even if they did, it apparently didn't work.  The worst part is that most of this general anger I have towards the human race can be prevented by using common sense, which is essentially a super power nowadays.  Can we all just pick up a book and read from time to time?  We might actually learn something if we do.

No comments: