Monday, August 6, 2012

Baby pictures

Have you ever looked at your baby pictures then look at your life now?  If you have I'm pretty sure you've asked yourself what happened to you.  I know I did.  It's a strange feeling when you look at your baby pictures.  Then again, you didn't have much of a choice how to dress when you were younger.  Your parents just used you as a dress-up doll that eats, shits, drinks, cries, and sleeps all day.  But looking at my old baby pictures I've noticed that I've changed a lot.  Physically, at least.  I've still got the same personality.  But, comparing myself to then, I now have long hair and I'm a lot taller.  Not much else has changed, but I also smiled a lot more back then.  Now, I'm not going to say I don't smile at all now, but it is quite a bit more rare than back then.  As with everyone, I'm sure.  But I've always wondered what ever happened to that innocent bag of skin and water.  Then I remember just what happened.  After a good ten minutes of thought I remember the Internet happened.

No comments: