Friday, August 31, 2012

Racism


I know I've touched on this subject by now and, more accurately, how I find it to be bullshit.  I mean, blacks can say nigger whenever they damn well want, why should whites be able to do the same?  That's the racism in that statement.  Excluding a race from doing a certain thing simply because of their race.  And, just to prove how often blacks use the word, I'm going to quote one poetry filled song made by a fine upstanding black man.  The song is called ''The Nigga Song'' and I'm not quite sure who wrote it.  Here's the part of it I'd like to quote:
Nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, I'm 100% nigga.
Nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, I'm 200% nigga.
I'll make a note that he says the beginning of those two lines several times throughout the song.  Now, if a black man of such high intellectual capacity can say nigga so many times, why can't I just say it just once?  Then again I have taken the liberty of mentioning nigger in this blog quite a few times out of quoted context, but that doesn't mean anyone's going to agree with it.  I just don't care enough to censor myself by using the phrase ''The N word'' or even just ''N''.  It seems stupid to me.  You're very clearly alluding to it, and it seems wrong to make another person say it mentally while sparing yourself of looking racist.  But, as I've said many a time in the past, everyone's racist.  Even if I haven't said it in this blog yet, I've said it many a time in real life, and in other blogs for that matter.  I think the whole idea of racism is obsolete, and I'm hoping the rest of the world will follow in my footsteps.  Then again, that wouldn't be any fun, as no one else would be able to complain about anti-racism.  So, I'll leave it alone for now.

No comments: