Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First Day Nerves

I'm sorry if I make a lot of typos in this particular post, but I'm undergoing first day nerves.  Not sure why, as I've been out of school for almost a year now and I think my subconscious should finally wake up and realize I'm not in school any more.  Has anyone else undergone this?  It's kind of odd for me.  Then again, it is also odd to say that I'm legally an adult.  I'd never really expected to make it this far.  I guess I sort of expected to die before now.  Then again, I'm not really complaining.  Isn't the whole point of life to stay alive?  Well, that and a few other things.  But, as some of you probably know, I dropped out of school.  That is, if you've read my previous posts.  But, back on topic.  I got kind of sick of dealing with the scare tactics of school.  I've got clinical paranoia and I'd rather not add ''fear of being held back'' to my list of things to worry about.  It's not the best thing in the world to add to that particular list.  But, back to the original topic of first day chills, has anyone else gotten these?  I'd like to know what happens to my fellow citizens of the little world.

No comments: