Tuesday, August 28, 2012

People

I'll never understand why people upload videos of their extremely personal lives onto video sharing websites.  It just doesn't make sense to me.  If you get made fun of in real life for doing the things you do, why publish it to have whatever remains of your sanity to be decimated by the entire world?  People will never make sense to me any more.  Especially since most of these videos are just people whining about their parents not paying attention to them or something of the sort.  I didn't have parents growing up, and I'm not whining about it.  That sentence may seem like it, but I'm using it as a reference as I know no one else who grew up without parents.  Now that I've cleared that up, I'd like to say that no one likes a whiny bitch.  That means no one.  Except for those douche-bag guys who want an easy target.  If you enjoy fitting that criteria of men, be my guest and continue while I laugh at you and your twelve bastard children.  If you don't, then fix it.  I'm also extremely sick of these girls who come whining to me after they get fucked and then their guy's mom just doesn't want them seeing each other coming to me and whining about it.  Especially if they fit the above description.  Ninety percent of the time women set themselves up for this because they date the same kinds of men and expect different results.  It's stupid, if you ask me.  I think I'll burst if I continue on this path to nowhere, so I'll kindly take my leave now.

No comments: