Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Electricity is the future!... Maybe.

So, I got an electronic cigarette in the mail today.  Since everyone seemed to be jumping on the bandwagon, I decided to try it.  I must say, now that I've smoked one cigarette and then the electronic cigarette for the rest of the day, I want a normal cigarette.  All it's done for me is tease me.  That's literally it.  It's given me enough nicotine to make me want more.  It also makes my throat hurt like hell.  I don't see how you people can be so deep into these.  Considering all of the hype, I was kind of excited to finally get it.  I've tried different brands, so it isn't just this brand, either.  It's a bit annoying that they always say it has none of the negatives from smoking, but it adds in that kind of shit for me.  I'm pretty sure it does the same for other people, too.  Well, I honestly don't have much to say about any of this.

No comments: